Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Support Your Local Street Musician



Street Serenade

He's good. Drop a buck in the box.





Hi! Before I get another e-mail- yes, I'm alive, I just have some life issues that are demanding my attention right now. Posting will be sporadic until things get settled.



On April 12, 1999, I signed up for a forum called US Politics at about.com because I "just had to say something". Thus began "wizardkitten" as an online political entity...



Eight years. Eight years now I have been doing this in one form or another.



There have been times during those eight years where I had to drop out for awhile- either I just got bored and wanted to do other things, or, more often, serious troubles demanded my time. I always manage to make it back eventually. I am reading, just not a lot of time to write lately.



So, don't be alarmed when I disappear, OK? OK.



I might have some Bush protest pictures for you on Friday- not sure if I can go or not at this point, but I will try.



Peace.